At Beacon Hill Communities, we offer a wide array of comfortable living options that are just steps away from Ball State’s campus. With your apartment being minutes away from great places like Emerson Dog Park, the Delaware County Fairgrounds, and the David Owsley Museum of Art, there is something to appeal to every taste and interest. 

Let us help you take the guess work out of finding a great new home. 

Answer the questions below with a YES or NO to see if Beacon Hill is the perfect fit for your housing needs. 

• Do you want to live close to Ball State’s campus?
  • Is paying rent online easier and more convenient for you?
  • Do you have a pet you want to live with you? 
  • Are you looking for extra storage space? 
  • Do you need high-speed internet that’s also provided? 
  • Are you a movie buff and would benefit from a DVD checkout library?
  • Do you hate washing dishes and need a dishwasher? 

If you answered YES to one or more of these questions, look no furhter, because Beacon Hill can fulfill all these requirements and more! 

Beacon Hill offers floor plans that range from studio apartments to four-bedroom town homes, all to suit your busy lifestyle. 

Each floor plan at Beacon Hill includes air conditioning, microwaves, refrigerators, breakfast bars, hardwood floors, along with water and garbage service!

When looking around for your next nest, check out Beacon Hill at www.beaconhillmuncie.com