At The Haven, we believe that by providing a home away from home to Ball State students, they succeed both in and out of the classroom. 

With award-winning amenities such as our private campus shuttle, two-story fitness center, resort-style pool and hot tub, students can escape the stresses of their day all from the convenience of their apartment community. By providing students with a spacious apartment that is fully furnished with each student having their own private bathroom; they have a sense of comfort, while also being able to enjoy their home with their roommates. 

We understand that signing a lease is a big step toward independence and a financial commitment, therefore, our professional leasing staff is fully knowledgeable to assist your every step of the way and guide you through the process. 

We want you to The Haven, YOUR Haven! Tour today and sign for some amazing leasing specials- hurry, they won’t last long!

Visit our website: havenapts.com, and check out our social media pages! 

Facebook: The Haven

Instagram: thehavenbsu

Twitter: thehavenbsu