Warmth returns tomorrow

Photo Provided by NewsLink Indiana Weather Team

Tonight: Overnight tonight we see cooler temperatures once again as the low reaches into the low 40s. Winds coming out of the WSW will provide potential for a little bit of wind chill effect, so be sure to bring an extra layer when going out tonight. Clouds will be increasing throughout the night as well, providing mostly cloudy skies.

Tomorrow: Tomorrow our warmth returns and we see high temperatures all the way back up into the 70s with a strong breeze out of the South at 10-20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Even the wind cannot ruin a beautiful mid-April day. Tomorrow will be the day to go out and enjoy it!

7 Day Forecast: Over the next week, we will be seeing a warmer temperatures and a fairly active weather pattern, especially for the latter half of this week. Overnight Wednesday we will see a chance of showers, leading into a chance for some thunderstorms on Thursday. Be sure to stay up to date on those storms Thursday, and be weather aware that day. The first half of the weekend cools down and rain chances continue. Warmth returns again on Sunday and Monday, along with clear skies and fair conditions once again. 

-NewsLink Indiana Weather Forecaster Jordan Wolfe

Follow us on Twitter @NLIWeather for breaking weather updates.

NewsLink Indiana is a proud Ambassador for the NOAA Weather-Ready Nation program.

For more information about the Weather-Ready Nation program please click HERE