Seniors, what better way to celebrate your last few days at Ball State than with FREE pizza? Whether you'll share it with friends or keep it to yourself, pizza always tastes better when it's FREE! 

The best part, it's easy to enter! Go to Ball State Daily's Facebook page and share our pinned Grad Wish post. Tag a parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle – heck, tag the whole family or just a friend and you’re entered to win! 

You have until 4 p.m. on April 18 to enter. 

Not a graduating senior? No problem!

Any Ball Student can share the post and be entered to win! Plus:

You can show your love and support for a 2019 Ball State graduate in your life by purchasing a Grad Wish! Grad Wishes are published in the final edition of the Daily News. In addition, the wishes will be published online at BallStateDaily.com and at Facebook page. You will also receive a link to the digital edition! 

Grad Wishes are $25 and can be purchased online at Ball State Daily. The Wish includes a congratulations headline and an approximate 25-50 word wish with a photo. 

Thank you to our friends at Ball State Online for sponsoring Grad Wishes.

Contest Entry: Participants can receive up to one (1) entry into the contest by doing the following: sharing the pinned Grad Wish contest post on Ball State Daily (@BSUDaily) and tagging their friends and family. Contest is open for entries April 12 to 4 p.m. on April 18. Participants will be entered to win one (1) HotBox Pizza Certificate. There will be three (3) randomly drawn winners that will receive the HotBox Pizza Certificate. The winners will be drawn on April 18 by 4 p.m. and will be notified on Facebook messenger. The winners must respond by April 20 and must pick up their prize before April 24, 2019.
Contest Eligibility: Contest is open to Ball State University undergraduate and graduate students. There will be three (3) winners that will receive one (1) HotBox Pizza Certificate. The certificate includes a large 1-topping pizza, Stix, & 2 Drinks. Employees of Ball State Daily, McKinley Avenue or any Unified Media group are not eligible to win. The odds of winning depends on the total entries submitted. Contest is sponsored by Unified Media, College of Communication, Information, and Media, Ball State University, 2000 W. University Avenue, Muncie, Indiana 47306.