Let’s Talk About Lunch!

There always seems to be something going on in the late hours around Ball State. Late night mixing in corner apartments, house parties and yes, even your neighborhood bar.  Many of our guests around Muncie know Brothers Bar to be a great late night hangout for conversation and some of the best drink specials in the area.  But there’s another side of the sun-dial that we’re pretty proud of too.  Day life at Brothers is a perfect time to spend with friends and enjoy one of our six different salads or five wraps, especially if you just want to venture out of the office or away from campus for a spell.  And as part of our weekday lunch special, guests can get any one of our salads for just $5, and any wrap for just $5.99 (every Mon-Fri, 11Aa-3p). Earlier this summer, we introduced two new salads, Socko-Taco Salad and Thai Chicken Salad, and have quickly become best sellers on our large food menu.  Both are included in our $5 lunch special lineup. 

We’re proud to know you enjoy Brothers for our great drink specials and good times.  If you haven’t made lunch plans yet, and love the thrill of a good deal, do we have a lunch special for you!