Living off campus is a large part of the college experience. The choice of where to live, to experience these new opportunities is a big decision! But we can promise you, choosing your new home away from the steps of your freshman dorm will open a whole new world of experiences!

Freedom

Living off campus you will never have to cater to the infamous rules of your RA’s or the stress about trying to go to sleep early when your suitemate has six friends over. When you choose to make Vie at Muncie your new home you have the privileges of a private room, private bathroom, and a range of amenities that allow you to relax after a long day of back to back classes. This freedom is inspiring, so begin living the lifestyle you deserve.

Bonding Experiences

There is nothing better than having a sense of community every time you come home from a long day! You will have the opportunity to meet and network with students from different backgrounds, learn new things and create memories with new friends that will last a life time. Making the decision to live off campus opens the door for new opportunities and strong bonds for your future.

The community we offer at Vie is more than an off-campus apartment complex. It is a living experience that is fun and full of conveniences, community, and opportunities to excel in your studies with our renovated study lounge. It is the perfect place to be whether you are trying to study for your next final or trying to have fun once your books are closed!

Live Inspired

Your college experience is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Take advantage of living inspired every single day. You deserve it! Vie at Muncie believes in providing this experience through allowing our residents to create bonds in an environment set up perfectly for the Ball State student!

Learn More About Your New Home

Vie is only minutes away from Ball State! Each of our stunning apartments contains plenty of space, natural lighting, a full kitchen and appliance package! See below for a list of the amenities we provide for you!

•  Newly Renovated Fitness Center
  • Newly Renovated Clubhouse
  • Study Lounge and Computer Lab
  • Stainless Steel Appliances
  • Washer and Dryer
  • Faux Wood Flooring
  • Free Internet and Cable
  • Furniture Packages
  • Roommate Matching

As a resident, you'll have access to a resort-style swimming pool and hot tub, a full fitness center, volleyball and basketball courts, a cafe lounge, and a game room. Let us help enhance your college experience with a new home in the Vie at Muncie community today!

As with all  advertising, sponsored content does not necessarily reflect the views  and choices of the employees of Unified Media. Unified Media will ensure  the treatment and design of advertising and sponsor content is clearly  differentiated from its editorial content. Unified Media reserves the  right to refuse publication of such content that, in its own judgment,  would undermine the intellectual integrity, authority, and character of  our enterprise. Consistent with the foregoing General Advertising  Guidelines, Unified Media may reject or remove any sponsored content at  any time that contains false, deceptive, misleading, or illegal content;  is inconsistent with or may tend to bring disparagement, harm to  reputation, or other damage to Unified Media’s brand.