Craving pancakes at 3 AM? Just got done with a late night with your friends and want to sit down and eat? Craving breakfast but your friend only wants lunch? Sunshine Cafe is the place for you and is able to accommodate all of your needs!

Sunshine Cafe is a family style restaurant that is open 24 hours a day, 7 days each week - making sure that you are never hungry. Our cafe has been open for 46 years— originally known as Waffle House Family Restaurant— and has been serving delicious and affordable meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sunshine Cafe’s goal is to make sure that you never have to settle for the kind of food that you want.

Try some of our great dishes like the 2 Eggs Any Style, an avocado and cheese omelette, or the Bacon and Cheddar Cheese Burger. All of these dishes are prepared to your liking to make sure that you have the best experiences.

Our servers are friendly and will make sure that you have the best experience at our restaurant - whether you’re dining alone or have a party of six, you’ll be met with fast and friendly service.  

If you’re a Ball State student, you’re entitled to a Ball State student discount! Just be sure to tell your server. Sunshine also offers senior citizen and military discounts.

Come try us out at any time!