Wanting to find a great place to live in the perfect location, with some of the best amenities you can ask for? Then Village Promenade is the place for you! At Village Promenade you will find spacious floorplans, beautiful amenities, fun events, and the best location you can get.

On a typical day living at VP, you can find yourself relaxing in a fully furnished apartment after class or hanging out in a hammock on the rooftop terrace. These are only a couple of the great amenities that Village Promenade has to offer! The apartment community also includes a resort style pool with a waterfall, hot tub, 24-hour fitness center, clubhouse full of activities, quiet study rooms with free printing, and a resident discount for White River CrossFit located in the building. Let’s not forget that being only steps away from Ball State’s campus, you can easily take part in all the festivities the Village has to offer.

Being a “Best of Ball State” winner for the past 4 years in a row, it’s no surprise that residents love Village Promenade and the lifestyle it creates for them. Previously Village Promenade has won “Best of” in the following categories: Apartment Complex, Maintenance, Amenities, Location, Price Point, and Landlord. No other apartment community can compete with the Village location and luxury living that VP has to offer all its residents. 

All this sweet talking can only do so much, so take a look what our residents had to say…

4.5 / 5) April 05, 2018

Best place to live in Muncie, glad I chose it for the last 3 years. Going to be very hard to leave once I graduate. Love the pool and free food that they give away.

(5.0 / 5) April 04, 2018

This is by far the best apartment complex in the entire city of Muncie. especially with the location. very clean and I love that it's already furnished; makes it extremely convenient for anyone looking to live here, short or long term! highly recommend!

(5.0 / 5) March 01, 2018

There is nowhere else I'd rather live during my time here in Muncie while attending Ball State University. These quality apartments are a 10/10 all around!

(5.0 / 5) March 01, 2018

The Village Promenade is the perfect home away from home for any college student! The apartments are the best around, the amenities are amazing, and the staff is wonderful!

(5.0 / 5) February 27, 2018

I LOVE IT HERE. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Perfect location, perfect community, just all around perfect! Thanks to the amazing staff for also being perfect. ;)

(4.0 / 5) February 22, 2018

Probably the best apartments in the Ball State area. Clean, attractive, and located in a great spot! I love the amenities that are available and I appreciate that it's only about a 15-minute walk from my furthest class.

(5.0 / 5) February 16, 2018

Village Promenade is one of the best apartments to live at Ball State! Is the closest to campus and has the most to offer with a pool, rooftop, and basement with a game room!

(4.5 / 5) November 17, 2017

Awesome place. Great location, nice aesthetic, feels safe and has great amenities. I feel very comfortable and happy here. SUCH an improvement over living in a dorm!