Central Indiana is one of the least expensive rental markets in the nation. However, Ball State students end up with high student debt, pay too much for rent, and waste money. Intelligent students, graduate students, teachers and Ball State staff have found a better alternative than rent by the bedroom. Colonial Crest apartments (just 2.5 miles west of campus) is the quality, cost-effective alternative. Colonial Crest was voted finest apartment community in Muncie by the Star Press. For just $599 per month, you can get a one or two bedroom apartment-- no shared bedrooms necessary! That number is based on a year-long lease, but we have shorter term leases as well. 

If you don't have furniture, Cort Furniture can get you inexpensive packages. Colonial Crest Apartments is the choice of the intelligent apartment shopper. We are the peaceful apartment community with trees and the beauty of nature all around. We have a variety of neighbors, ranging from doctors and nurses, to professors and their families. If you want to save money and live well, we encourage you to give us a call or stop by for a showing. 

Call us for an appointment at (765) 289-0565. We are open 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and Saturday 10 a.m.- 3 p.m.