Cue the Pomp and Circumstance because we are just a few shorts months from Spring 2018 graduation! The Daily knows that this time of the year is stressful with assignments, group projects and finals, so graduating students we have the contest for you. We are giving away a graduation cap and gown from the Ball State Bookstore to one lucky winner and all participants need to do is like the Ball State Daily Facebook page and direct message us a picture of your favorite (appropriate, please) Ball State memory. All photo entries will be compiled into a graduation gallery that will be posted on the page.

Ready to enter? Participants can receive one (1) entry into the contest. Participants will be entered into the contest by liking our page and direct messaging Ball State Daily on Facebook a picture of your favorite Ball State memory. 

Enter now, you don’t have long. The winner will be chosen at random and notified via email on March 23, 2018. The winner must claim their prize on or before March 30. Make sure to send us a picture! 

Contest is open to Ball State University undergraduate and graduate students. One entry per person. The Daily reserves the right to reject entries that depict inappropriate content and do not follow social media decency rules and policies. There will be one (1) winner that will receive a cap and gown for graduation. Prize value depends on cap and gown needed, they are as follows: Associate degree cap, gown, and tassel: $59.80; Baccalaureate degree cap, gown, and tassel: $59.80; Master's degree cap, gown, hood, and tassel: $99.37; Doctoral and specialist degree cap, gown, hood, and tassel: $115.42. The odds of winning depends on the total entries submitted. Contest is sponsored by The McKinley Avenue Agency, College of Communication, Information, and Media, Ball State University, 2000 W. University Avenue, Muncie, Indiana 47306.