MITS changes Ball State routes' timetables

<p>MITS bus routes that make stops on Ball State’s campus recently changed. Ball State students traveling on the buses may have to make changes to their boarding times.<strong> Kaiti Sullivan, DN</strong></p>

MITS bus routes that make stops on Ball State’s campus recently changed. Ball State students traveling on the buses may have to make changes to their boarding times. Kaiti Sullivan, DN

All schedules for MITS routes are available on its website.

Starting Monday, MITS announced three of its routes will change course and times, two of which run through McKinley Avenue. 

Here is a rundown of the changes that can impact Ball State students traveling:

Route 14

The timetable for this route has changed. Monday through Friday, this bus will depart from the MITS station downtown at 7 a.m. and arrive back at its garage at 9:10 p.m. It now has a 45-minute rotation, according to the MITS website.

The route for the Walmart North and Riverside bus will not change, heading from the MITS station downtown through Riverside Avenue and turning on McKinley Avenue to go to Walmart. 

Route 16

This route also has changed to a 45-minute rotation of service, running on a similar timetable as Route 14, both of which can be found here. Now, this route leaves the MITS station at 6:45 a.m. Monday through Friday and returns to the garage at 9:25 p.m.

The course this route runs remains the same as well, with one of the only differences from Route 14 being a path along University Avenue rather than Riverside Avenue.