Do you still fall for your bae every day? Love is in the air as it is officially that time of the year when social media is fluttering with pictures of people showing off their loved ones, so why not share with us and win a prize while doing it? The Baes of Ball State contest is now running from our Facebook asking followers to share with us a photo of you with your ultimate bae. We will be posting a gallery of all the images sent in and the picture with the most likes by Valentine’s Day will win a Valentine’s Day prize that says I love you: a certificate for a free, large one-topping pizza from HotBox and a one pound box of chocolate from Lowrey’s !

Ready to enter? Participants can receive one entry for the chance to be the grand prize winner. Enter by doing the following:

· Share an image of you and your bae by February 9

· Get your friends and family to like the picture by Valentine’s Day

· The picture with the most likes will win

All participants must direct message the respective social media account their name and Ball State email address along with the picture so they can be notified if they win.

Enter now! You don’t have long – the winner will be chosen at random on Feb. 14, notified by email responding within one day and must pick up their prize before Feb. 16. 

Contest is open to Ball State University undergraduate and graduate students. There will be one (1) winner that will receive a HotBox coupon for a free, large one-topping pizza and a one pound box of chocolate from Lowrey’s . The certificate for the pizza is valued at a maximum of $12.53 and the box of chocolate is valued at $23.75 with a total grand prize value of $36.28. The odds of winning depends on the entry submitted and the number of likes on each photo posted. Contest is sponsored by Unified Media, College of Communication, Information, and Media, Ball State University, 2000 W. University Avenue, Muncie, Indiana 47306.