Happy 2018 and welcome back! 

To ring in the new year, the Ball State Daily and The Daily News are welcoming you all back to campus with a contest!

All you have to do is pick up a copy of the DN, read it and find the contest entry form. Fill out the form and  bring it to one of the locations mentioned in the contest ad in the DN between noon and 2 p.m. on the dates listed. Hints to where the tables are located each day will be also given on Ball State Daily's Twitter and Facebook

One grand prize winner will receive a Welcome Back starter kit valued at approximately $100 for the chance to restock on all your back to school needs.

Ready to enter? Participants can receive up to four (4) entries into the contest. Participants will be entered into the contest every time they find our table around campus and turn in a contest entry form.

Enter now! You don’t have long – the winner will be chosen at random and notified via email on Jan. 18. The winner must pick up their prize before Jan. 25. Make sure to pick up the DN and then come find us! 

Contest is open to Ball State University undergraduate and graduate students. There will be one (1) winner that will receive a Welcome Back starter kit which includes two notebooks, two folders, a jersey mesh bag, a long sleeve shirt, a pack of black pens, a water bottle, Tide laundry soap, Dove body soap, chapstick and a toothbrush/paste set. The two notebooks are values at $5.96, the two folders at $5.96, the bag at $14.98, the shirt at $19.98, the pens at $2.48, the water bottle at $16.48, the Tide at $8.39, the Dove at $2.49, the chapstick at $2.29 and the toothbrush/paste at $2.29. The total cost of the starter kit is valued at $81.30. The odds of winning depends on the total entries submitted. Contest is sponsored by Unified Media, College of Communication, Information, and Media, Ball State University, 2000 W. University Avenue, Muncie, Indiana 47306.