The Lani Kai Island Resort is the “Spring Break Central” of Southern Florida.

Get ready for the Top Spring Break Party of 2018 at the Lani Kai Island Resort! This Fort Myers Beach, Fla., hot spot has been titled “Spring Break Central” for the last 40 years, and 2018 is already looking like it’s gonna be the biggest Spring Break bash yet. 

Witness thousands of Spring-Breakers from universities and colleges around the country converging on the hottest stretch of Fort Myers Beach to compete in beach games for free drinks, watch the Cincinnati Firemen’s Variety Show, world-famous Hot Body and Booty Shake contests for cash, party all night at Club Ohana with FREE access to all Spring Breakers, and dozens of other events, adventures and special guest celebrity appearances!

The resort has seven bars, four restaurants, a Starbucks on site (the only Starbucks on FMB), every room has a private balcony overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, free WiFi and parking, Jet Ski and parasailing excursions, private heated pool and our own stretch of beach where you can enjoy open alcohol containers – you never have to leave the resort!

Room service is available for any Starbucks order, so you never even have to leave your room if you don’t want to. Just open up the shades and enjoy the gorgeous gulf views.

Multiple happy hours are offered every day throughout the resort’s many restaurants and bars, including our award-winning Island View on the top floor, for those looking for an excuse to get dressed up and enjoy a fabulous evening of cocktails and “casually upscale” cuisine. 

Head down to Club Ohana on our ground floor, FMB’s #1 nightclub, and enjoy the area’s best live rock bands and DJs around, performing until 2 a.m. every night. 

The Lani Kai is the only resort in the world to host the Cincinnati Firemen, a hot group of 30 firemen who put on daily variety shows for charity, a favorite for Spring Breakers all over the world. From choreographed dance routines to bringing Spring Breakers on stage, the firefighters know how to keep things hot, sexy and interesting on Fort Myers Beach. These Cincy Firemen twerk… and they twerk well. 

For those looking to explore the surrounding area, the Lani Kai is located in the center of all the action, so you’re within walking distance to other restaurants, bars, natural parks and other area attractions. 

If you’re still making your decision about where to travel for Spring Break 2018, Spring Break rooms at the Lani Kai sell fast! Make your reservations now to make sure you have a room located right by the center of all the Spring Break action in Florida. Each room comfortably fits four to six people (or more), so find your best Spring Break buddies and get your room in the center of all the action!

The Lani Kai Island Resort is at 1400 Estero Blvd., Fort Myers Beach, FL. Visit LaniKaiIslandResort.com or call (239) 463-3111 to book your room in the center of Spring Break paradise!