Muncie is home to a variety of friendly businesses that strive to provide a unique and fun experience for their customers. Mancino’s Sweet Shop is able to achieve just that. Next to Mancino’s Pizza & Grinders, (a business native to Muncie for over twenty years) Mancino’s Sweet Shop gives their customers a unique experience your sweet tooth will definetly enjoy. 

Mancino’s Sweet Shop features handmade cookies as well as made-to-order ice cream sandwiches, shakes and sundaes. Their ice cream sandwiches and desserts are completely hand-dipped and handmade.

Owners Jeff and Amanda Carrigan told Mike Rhodes of the Muncie Journal, “We use Hershey’s ice cream and have cups, cones, sundaes, malts and milkshakes—in addition to our ice cream sandwiches—all starting from 24 different flavors of hand-dipped ice cream. We’ve put some starter suggestions on our menu: (The Classic, Not-Your-Granny’s-Apple-Pie, Salted Caramel Latte, Monkey Business, Inside-Out Peanut Butter Cup, and Mint Madness)— but customers can mix-and-match cookies and ice cream however they’d like.”

With the ability to create combinations of different flavors, you’ll be able to make your own flavor combinations you like best. In fact, Jeff is planning to add another chalkboard menu to list combinations customers have invented and given a name to.  

If you’re not into mixing flavors, but still want to try something new, Mancino’s Sweet Shop has just the option for you. An ice cream flight (which plays off of flights of beer) allows you to try a single-scoop of six different types of ice cream flavors.

Ready to try the many flavors of Mancino’s Sweet Shop? Stop by and make your own combination! 

Mancino’s Sweet Shop

Open Sunday—Thursday: 11am to 9pm

Friday and Saturday: 11am to 10pm

4104 West Bethel Avenue, Muncie, IN

Phone: 765-287-1300

Visit their Facebook Page