The Daily News is reinventing itself this year! Instead of the big, clunky broadsheet we published three times a week, we are switching to a once-a-week tabloid format that will be published every Thursday. This switch allows for a higher quality publication with content made for you.    

We’re excited for our new publication and want to celebrate with you! In exchange for picking up our tab, we want to pick up yours. Each week through Dec. 7, we will be giving away one gift certificate for free pizza from HotBox. On Dec. 8 we will be drawing a winner for our Grand Prize – we will pick up one student’s tab at the Ball State Bookstore for Spring semester textbooks (up to $500).    

How to enter: Find the Pick Up Our Tab Contest ad and entry form each week in the Daily News. Fill out an entry form and bring it to AJ 246 or take a picture and email it to mckinleyave@bsu.edu.  

PICK UP OUR TAB CONTEST RULES   
Find the Pick Up Our Tab Contest ad and entry form each week in the Daily News. Fill out an entry form and bring it to AJ 246 or take a picture and email it to unifiedmedia@bsu.edu. The contest will run until December 8th.     
Contest is open to Ball State University undergraduate and graduate students. [Sixteen (16) winners will win one (1) HotBox gift certificate for free large one topping pizza valued at a maximum of $12.53 per gift certificate]. One (1) weekly Hot Box winner will be announced each Thursday. Additionally, one (1) grand prize winner will be announced on Dec. 8th and will win free textbooks from the Ball State Bookstore for their Spring semester classes (up to $500). 

Students may only win once. Winners will be announced on December 8th, 2017. The odds of winning depend on the total entries submitted. Contest is sponsored by Unified Media, College of Communication, Information, and Media, Ball State University, 2000 W. University Avenue, Muncie, Indiana 47306. Good luck, and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter! @BallStateDaily