Since we opened in Muncie just three years ago, Brothers Bar & Grill has strived to be a food and beverage social hangout for students and families alike.

Located on University Avenue inside the Village Promenade Apartment Complex, we’ve tried to provide all the amenities that people might want from a bar and grill joint. Starting with our environment, Brothers is a clean and spacious place to hangout. Tables for small to large parties, singles to families.

There are a lot of large screen TVs and not a bad seat in the house. Good-sized patio and fire pit as well. Our food is pure Midwestern American fare and there’s a lot to choose. Burgers are over 1/3rd pound fresh and hand-pattied every day (never frozen). We also have appetizers for snacking, salads, sandwiches, wraps, street tacos and other tempting entrees.

We pride ourselves on our hand-battered, beer-battered Wisconsin Cheese Curds (a must). And for our little brothers and sisters, we have a kids menu with all their favorites, from chicken tenders to mac-n-cheese. We also have great daily food specials like $2 Cheeseburger Tuesdays, and .25 Wings every Wednesday night.

Of course, Muncie has been kind enough to make Brothers a popular late night destination, too. We have plenty of daily and monthly drink specials and we have a wide selection of draft beers to choose from. National, regional and local drafts available. No matter what time you stop in, or whatever your pleasure, it’s hard to imagine you won’t leave here satisfied.

Brothers Bar & Grill is located on 1601 W University Avenue and is open 11A-3A every day of the week. Check out our food and beverage specials online at www.brothersbar.com