Varsity House Muncie is the perfect student housing option for BSU students. Located just a short distance from campus, Varsity House offers amazing amenities both indoors and out.  From our resort-style pool to our sand volleyball court to property-wide events featuring food, music, and fun; there is something for everyone at Varsity House. Need more convincing? Give us a call or stop by and take a tour. We’d love to show you what we have to offer. 

Great Amenities  

Varsity House has the best amenities in Muncie. Not only is it a perfect place to be, but also all your utilities will be free! 

Your rent at Varsity House Muncie covers all utilities; water, sewer, trash, even premium cable and high speed Internet! We also take care of all your electricity usage up to $25 per room.

Here’s a list of community amenities we are happy to offer: 

• Private shuttle to and from Ball State University 

• On-site Security 

• Pet-Friendly 

• Faster Internet in your apartment 

• Bicycle storage 

• Individual leases

• Biking distance to Ball State

• Outdoor Grill 

• Outdoor Fireplace

• Fire pits 

• Sand Volleyball Courts

• Ultimate HD Cable Package with HBO, Cinemax, and Local Sports Network 

• Computer Lab 

• Tavern-Style Game Room 

• 24-Hour Fitness Center 

• Indoor Tanning 

• Clubhouse 

• Coffee Bistro 

• Resort Style Pool 

• On-site Parking 

• Controlled Access Gate 

• Basketball Court 

• Stronger Internet in the Clubhouse 

Internet and Cable TV Included! 

High-speed Internet is part of your all-inclusive lifestyle at Varsity House Muncie. Let’s be honest, you can’t write that research paper or catch up on Scandal without it. Each bedroom is setup with its own Ethernet jack, so just plug in your own router and you’re good to go. 

Every apartment is wired for a huge lineup of cable TV channels. You just supply the TV! 

Floor Plans 

Living at the Varsity House Apartments near BSU means doing things your way. Enjoy some time to yourself in your private bedroom suite, complete with a full, private bath and walk in closet. Every apartment comes fully furnished with furniture, kitchen appliances, and even a full-size washer and dryer. No more Laundromat for you. With all of your utilities as well of loads of amenities at your disposal, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without us. 

Apartment Features: 

• Fully Furnished

• Premium Cable 

• High speed Internet

• In-unit Washer and Dryer 

• In-unit Dishwasher

• Private bathroom 

• Walk in Closet 

What Makes Varsity House Different? 

We are well aware that there are lot’s of housing options for Ball State students and that it can be pretty confusing to choose which option is best for you. But we are confident that Varsity House is the perfect place for you. 

Not only do we have great amenities and apartment features, but our lease agreement differs from standard leases. The Varsity House offers individual leases per person, NOT per apartment. This means that if your roommate fails to pay their rent, you will not be held responsible. 

Take a tour today and lease online at your convenience. Come visit us at 3015 N Oakwood Ave or give us a call at 765-212-2253.

As with all  advertising, sponsored content does not necessarily  reflect the views  and choices of the employees of Unified Media.  Unified Media will ensure  the treatment and design of advertising and  sponsor content is clearly  differentiated from its editorial content.  Unified Media reserves the  right to refuse publication of such content  that, in its own judgment,  would undermine the intellectual integrity,  authority, and character of  our enterprise. Consistent with the  foregoing General Advertising  Guidelines, Unified Media may reject or  remove any sponsored content at  any time that contains false,  deceptive, misleading, or illegal content;  is inconsistent with or may  tend to bring disparagement, harm to  reputation, or other damage to  Unified Media’s brand.