At University Dermatology Center, we believe that a doctor and patient become a team for treating an individual’s needs for dermatological care. Our physicians spend most of their time listening to understand your concerns and responding with the best treatment options for you. With the help of our professional staff, they also follow up to make sure that general pain is relieved, problems are resolved and your health improves.

We also want our patients to be informed about health alternatives, because informed patients make better decisions about their health and well being. That is why we’ve included an extensive section on our website covering a full array of topics associated with dermatology and dermatological diagnosis and treatments.

Our dermatologists have treated everything from minor skin rashes, like hives, to chronic skin diseases, such as eczema or psoriasis. Dermatologists are good diagnosticians and can distinguish between conditions that share similar symptoms. Our dermatologists are also well versed in cosmetic dermatology procedures to help improve the appearance of aging skin. Our goal is to help you look and feel your very best in your own skin.

Not only does our location on West Purdue Avenue location have a dermatology clinic, but we also have a spa! Some spa services we offer include cool sculpting for weight loss, permanent makeup, hair removal, and BOTOX. Our massage prices are very affordable— we charge only $60 for a hot stone massage that lasts an hour!

We also know that convenience in the Muncie area is important to your selection of a dermatologist. You can check out our website, where you will find information about University Dermatology Center’s office, including maps, directions to our Muncie office, hours, insurance policies and appointment scheduling. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have or to request an appointment. We hope you’ll find our practice offers the accessibility and personal commitment you look for from a physician.

We have several locations in Muncie. Come check us out at our West University office, Wheeling office, or West Purdue Avenue office. Our hours are 8AM-5PM Monday-Thursday, and 8AM-12PM on Friday. To schedule an appointment, please call us at (765) 747-6090.