Week in review: June 12

Indy Pride Parade, Indiana Supreme Court seats and athletes taking their game to the next level.

Take a look at some of the biggest stories with the Daily News' recap of the week of June 12.

GALLERY: Cadillac Barbie Indy Pride Parade - June 10, 2017

As part of the Circle City IN Pride Week, the Cadillac Barbie Parade was held on Massachusetts Avenue on June 10. People from all over the Indianapolis area filled the streets to see the colorful floats made by local businesses and organizations. The parade featured over 100 different floats and lasted over two hours. ... View pictures.

GALLERY: Indianapolis Colts Fan Fest - June 12, 2017

Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb selected Ball State alumnus Christopher M. Goff as the 110th member of the Indiana Supreme Court today.

Brick project allows students, faculty to keep a piece of LaFollette - June 13, 2017

The $3.4 million demolition project of the LaFollette Complex has started and many former and current students have shared mixed emotions and memories from living in the halls.

Ball State's Szews competes for a World Championship roster spot - June 14, 2017

Being one of 20 athletes on the U.S. Men’s Junior National Team training roster isn’t something Matt Szews had his mind set on throughout the year.

Why signing a pro contract is a tough decision for Ball State pitcher Colin Brockhouse - June 15, 2017

Ball State junior Colin Brockhouse is just a flick of the wrist away from being a professional baseball player after he was selected by the Toronto Blue Jays in the Major League Baseball Amateur Draft Wednesday.