Learning where to get your books from can be a frustrating  experience. Many students end up spending a lot more money than they  have to by shopping at overpriced bookstores.

The Ball State  Bookstore wants to help you and your family out – whether that is  through saving money or providing support in any capacity you need.

We  have plenty of Ball State swag to help you show your school spirit! Or  if you’re just looking for some casual reading – we have you covered  there as well.But as soon as you are ready to start transitioning  to focus on school, we will help make the process easy and low-stress  for you.

4 Ways to Save 

At the Ball State  Book Store, we have four great ways to help you save money. Our focus is  making sure that you have the best experience and get the books that  you need to make your college education the best it can be.1. The first way we encourage you to save money is by renting your textbooks. Instead of buying new books then  selling them later on, you can save up to 80% just by renting your  books. We also have the lowest price guaranteed with a 30-day price  match. So, if you find a price lower than ours, you can just bring it in  and we will match the price so you can save money.2.The second  way we want to help you save money is by downloading eBooks. eBooks are a  great way to save money, so you don’t have to deal with a tangible  textbook. Instead, just pull it up on your computer for a great way to  save money.3. Want to keep your books in case you need to use  them later? No worries! The Ball State Bookstore understands but still  wants you to save money. That way, we allow you to buy new books to get  up to 50% cash back later on.4. If you don’t want to buy new, you can also buy used books and save over 25%! We want to give you the best deal possible.

Support Ball State 

We  encourage you to get your books from the Ball State Bookstore because  when you do, your money comes right back to you. Purchasing items from  the Ball State Bookstore helps support Ball State! So not only will you be furthering your education, but you will also help Ball State University grow.

Plan Ahead  

While  you are at Ball State for Orientation, let us help you and keep the  stress away! Bring your class schedule on day two of Orientation to the  Ball State Bookstore to reserve your books for the fall. We are also  happy to help in any other way we can!

Come See Us! 

We  would love to meet the class of 2021 and help you get familiar with  Ball State. We are located in the Arts & Journalism Building by the  Atrium. Or explore online at SHOPBALLSTATE.COM! If you have any other  questions, be sure to give us a call at (765) 285-8080. Have a great  rest of your summer and we can’t wait to see you in the Fall!

As  with all advertising, sponsored content does not necessarily reflect  the views and choices of the employees of Unified Media. Unified Media  will ensure the treatment and design of advertising and sponsor content  is clearly differentiated from its editorial content. Unified Media  reserves the right to refuse publication of such content that, in its  own judgment, would undermine the intellectual integrity, authority, and  character of our enterprise. Consistent with the foregoing General  Advertising Guidelines, Unified Media may reject or remove any sponsored  content at any time that contains false, deceptive, misleading, or  illegal content; is inconsistent with or may tend to bring  disparagement, harm to reputation, or other damage to Unified Media’s  brand.