Learning where to get your books from can be a frustrating experience. Many students end up spending a lot more money than they have to by shopping at overpriced bookstores.

The Ball State Bookstore wants to help you and your family out – whether that is through saving money or providing support in any capacity you need.

We have plenty of Ball State swag to help you show your school spirit! Or if you’re just looking for some casual reading – we have you covered there as well.

But as soon as you are ready to start transitioning to focus on school, we will help make the process easy and low-stress for you.

4 Ways to Save

At the Ball State Book Store, we have four great ways to help you save money. Our focus is making sure that you have the best experience and get the books that you need to make your college education the best it can be.

1. The first way we encourage you to save money is by renting your textbooks. Instead of buying new books then selling them later on, you can save up to 80% just by renting your books. We also have the lowest price guaranteed with a 30-day price match. So, if you find a price lower than ours, you can just bring it in and we will match the price so you can save money.

2.The second way we want to help you save money is by downloading eBooks. eBooks are a great way to save money, so you don’t have to deal with a tangible textbook. Instead, just pull it up on your computer for a great way to save money.

3. Want to keep your books in case you need to use them later? No worries! The Ball State Bookstore understands but still wants you to save money. That way, we allow you to buy new books to get up to 50% cash back later on.

4. If you don’t want to buy new, you can also buy used books and save over 25%! We want to give you the best deal possible.

Support Ball State

We encourage you to get your books from the Ball State Bookstore because when you do, your money comes right back to you. Purchasing items from the Ball State Bookstore helps support Ball State! So not only will you be furthering your education, but you will also help Ball State University grow.

Plan Ahead

While you are at Ball State for Orientation, let us help you and keep the stress away! Bring your class schedule on day two of Orientation to the Ball State Bookstore to reserve your books for the fall. We are also happy to help in any other way we can!

Come See Us!

We would love to meet the class of 2021 and help you get familiar with Ball State. We are located in the Arts & Journalism Building by the Atrium. Or explore online at SHOPBALLSTATE.COM! If you have any other questions, be sure to give us a call at (765) 285-8080. Have a great rest of your summer and we can’t wait to see you in the Fall!