Nicki Minaj offers to pay Ball State student's tuition

<p>Rapper Nicki Minaj tweeted May 7 that she will help pay college student's tuition. A Ball Sate student named Kyle with the twitter handle @<a href="https://twitter.com/KahlDelMinaj">KahlDelMinaj</a> showed Minaj his grades and based on his twitter feed,&nbsp;seemed&nbsp;excited&nbsp;for the opportunity.</p>

Rapper Nicki Minaj tweeted May 7 that she will help pay college student's tuition. A Ball Sate student named Kyle with the twitter handle @KahlDelMinaj showed Minaj his grades and based on his twitter feed, seemed excited for the opportunity.

Apparently, now you can ask Nicki Minaj to help pay for college.

Ball State student Kyle Walsh did just that when Minaj tweeted Saturday she would pay her fans' tuition – but only if they had straight As.

The offer began while Minaj was promoting her contest for fans to win a chance to be flown out to the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas. When Minaj said she had the money to fly someone from any country, one follower asked if she was well-off enough to pay their tuition, too.

Walsh, whose Twitter handle is @KahlDelMinaj, is a freshman who received a 4.0 for the semester for classes including Honors courses, physics and chemistry. When he tweeted a screenshot of his grades to Minaj, she responded and asked him how much he needed.

In an interview via Twitter with IndyStar, Walsh said he was "not surprised" to see the "generous" star interacting with fans like this.

"Nicki truly wants nothing but the best for all of her diehard supporters," Walsh told IndyStar, "and her actions last night are just another of the many, many examples of how much she cares!"

But for Walsh, Mnaj has supported him in more ways than just financially.

"So many times I have thought of her when wanting to give up and having to struggle through my academics, and her words and actions have continuously inspired me to achieve success," Walsh told IndyStar. "For that alone, I am forever indebted."

Minaj responded to over 25 students saying she would pay for their tuition and other expenses on her Twitter and said she would fulfill more requests "in a month or [two]."

At this time Walsh has not tweeted confirming that he has received any financial support from Minaj.

The Daily News has reached out to Walsh and is waiting for a response.

This story will be updated.