Grab a girlfriend and head to Fort Wayne, Indiana this April 19-23 for the Vera Bradley Annual Sale.

The Vera Bradley Annual Sale is your opportunity to take advantage of 40-60% off many of the favorite styles and prints of Vera Bradley handbags, luggage, stationary and accessories! Over 50,000 women attend the sale each year – here are some tips and tricks to make your visit great:

Tips and Trips for the Vera Bradley Annual Sale

1. Understand the difference between registration and tickets. ALL who want to attend the show much complete a registration and if you are attending on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday you need to purchase a ticket in addition to your registration. If you still need to register or purchase tickets, you can do so here: https://www.verabradley.com/us/static/annualoutletsale/schedule

2. Maneuver the crowd and aisles like a pro by dressing comfortably and come hands-free. You may be waiting for a little while and you will be on your feet a lot during the sale.

3. While in Fort Wayne, make the most of your trip with some other great activities. During the 5-day sale, there are many other great opportunities to explore Fort Wayne. Consider shopping at some unique boutiques or other outlet sales, tasting some delicious chocolates, or catching a show!

4.Recharge after a full day of shopping by staying overnight in Fort Wayne. To find the perfect hotel and package, check out Visit Fort Wayne’s website.

If you need help planning your trip and finding more things to do, visit VisitFortWayne.com/verabradley or stop by the Fort Wayne Visitors Center, located at 927 S. Harrison Street! You can also call one of the Visitor Information Specialists at 260.424.3700.