Experience the ULTIMATE in Ball State Student Living at Village Promenade.

Traditional apartments are a thing of the past. We have created an all-encompassing living experience that provides the ultimate in luxury, with the convenience of living in The Village. Village Promenade is unlike anything you have ever experienced before.

Located at the corner of Dill Street and University, just steps from Ball State’s campus. You can walk to class, access the best amenities in the area, and be free to live college the way you deserve.

One, two, three and four bedroom floorplans available. Each bedroom is individually keyed and has its own private bathroom.

Voted Best of Ball State 2015 and 2016, Village Promenade apartments are fully furnished with contemporary furniture including queen-sized memory foam beds, large desk, chair and dresser in each bedroom. Living rooms feature a flat-screen HDTV, a comfortable couch, chair, coffee table, end table and bar stools.

You can lease at Village Promenade for Fall 2017 and get a $500 gift card AND a 5 day, 4 night Cruise for 2 when you sign a new lease for any floorplan! This offer is for a limited time so call for details and reserve your space today!

Amenities include:

Courtyard Pool and Hot Tub— who doesn’t want to hang out at the pool on a Saturday afternoon?

Rooftop Tanning Deck—sign me up!

Outdoor Television

24-Hour Fitness Center—Any college students with a crazy schedule know that places that are open for 24-hours are a blessing.

Nearby Restaurants and Retail Shopping  

24-Hour Computer Lab & Study Lounge – it’s a great way to meet your neighbors and new friends!

Covered Vehicle Parking—additional charges may apply, but that extra fee is worth it when its downpouring and hailing.

Private Study Rooms

Ample Covered Bicycle Storage

One Google Review of Village Promenade said, “I genuinely love living here. The main thing for me is how safe I feel knowing the door locks right behind me. Not to mention my neighbors are incredibly nice. Any encounter I have with someone on the elevator, they are so friendly. The front desk staff is also incredibly nice!”

Do you really need more of a reason to check out Village Promenade? To experience the ultimate in student living for yourself visit their leading office at 1623 West University Avenue or go to villagepromenade.com