A rainy and mild week ahead for the first week of April.

MUNCIE, IN (NewsLink Indiana) 

Today: Good Morning and Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as we changed the calendars to a new month! The mild temperatures will be sticking around for the next couple of days, but for today we will reach a warm 64 degrees with a 70% chance of precipitation. The greatest chance being between 12 pm and 1 pm and then a chance for showers and a thunderstorm or two after 3 pm. The winds will be coming from the SSE between 8-14 miles per hour with the wind gusting in the mid 20s.

Tonight: The chance of showers and storms continue for tonight with expected rainfall amounts to be between a quarter and a half of an inch. Watch out for flooded roads and be careful! The wind will continue to stay from SSE between 8 and 14 miles per hour, with a temperature dropping to 51 degrees.

Tuesday: We will reach a high of 58 degrees, with a rather strong wind coming out of the west between 13 and 17 miles per hour with showers likely before 9 am and then slowly clearing throughout the day with mostly cloudy skies.

7-Day Forecast: Be prepared to get have your umbrella handy this week there is a chance of rain everyday until Saturday. On Wednesday, there is an 80% of showers and thunderstorms after 3 pm and reaching a high of 61 degrees before dropping to 41 on that same night. On Thursday we will have a below average high of 44 with a 60% chance of precipitation before dropping to 34 degrees on Thursday night. On Friday, we have a chance for a snow/rain mix in the am hours before clearing off and reaching a high close to 50. For the weekend, temperatures will recover back into the mid 60s with partly cloudy skies. Have a wonderful week!