Severe thunderstorms today and snow chances tomorrow

Tonight: The severe thunderstorm threat will continue this evening. The primary threats associated with these storms will be lightning, heaving rain, hail, damaging winds, and isolated tornadoes. We will reach an overnight low of 38 with winds from the E at 10 mph.

Tomorrow: Grab the umbrella and the heavy coat! For your morning commute we could see snow with temperatures in the low 30s. Temperatures will warm up to 41 with a high chance of rain. We will be in a wind advisory with the winds from the NW at 20-30 mph. Please be careful when driving. With the snow/rain and strong winds it could reduce visibility at times.

Tomorrow Night: There will be another chance for snow tomorrow evening as temperatures cool back down to around freezing. We will be in a wind advisory with the winds from the NW at 20-30 mph. Please be careful when driving. With the snow/rain and strong winds it could reduce visibility at times.

7- Day Forecast: Do not worry, warm and sunny days are in the forecast!!! This weekend we will finally have a break from the rain with temperatures in the 60s and 70s. Make sure you get outside and enjoy the weather! For the beginning of next week temperatures will stay in the 70s with rain chances.