Frederick Family Chiropractic is a chiropractic office in Muncie that caters to all members of the community for any number of ailments. Dr. Donna Cray is the practicing chiropractor in the office and has been in practice since 2006. Dr. Donna received her Bachelor’s Degree from Ball State University and went on to graduate from Palmer College of Chiropractic with her Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree. Since graduating, Dr. Donna has received her Diplomate in Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics (D.I.C.C.P.), making her one of three chiropractors in Indiana that are board certified in Pediatric Chiropractic care. Even though we treat patients of all ages, Dr. Donna specializes in treating pregnant patients, infants, and children. Dr. Donna resides in Muncie with her husband and son.

Our office offers a wide variety of services to accommodate anyone who walks in our doors. We offer on-site x-rays, examination and individual adjusting rooms, as well as a therapy room. Our therapy services include ultrasound, decompression therapy, cold laser therapy, and muscle stimulation therapy. We also offer Kinesio taping and have various supplements and vitamins as well. In addition, our office works with Foot Levelers to provide custom fit orthotics for many patients. We also have two independ-ent contractors that work in our office to assist our patients using other natural platforms. One special-izes in aromatherapy and the other is a Neuromuscular Therapist. Both set up their own appointments and handle patients on their own.

With patients coming in from all walks of life, we see patients for many different reasons. While we see many people for the typical back pain and neck pain, we also see patients for things that people do not always relate to a chiropractor. Headaches and migraines, carpal tunnel, asthma, sciatica, and acid reflux are just a few examples of these conditions. Many people ask why an infant or child would need to see a chiropractor. Some possible reasons would be colic, ear infections, allergies, constipation, and general alignment. An adjustment on an infant or child is different than the adjustment an adult would receive. Dr. Donna is trained in many different techniques that allow her to adjust patients in a way that suits them best. Spinal adjustments for infants and young children involve very light finger-tip adjustments to correct malfunctioning spinal structures. While an adult is more likely to have a manual adjustment involving the drop table or an activator.

To make sure we can accommodate as many people as possible, we accept many different forms of insurance, including Medicaid and Medicare policies. To ensure that everything goes smoothly, we take care of the billing and filing with the insurance companies for you. We also accept Personal In-jury (PI) and Workman’s Compensation (WC) cases. After your initial examination and consultation with Dr. Donna, we make sure to provide each patient with a financial policy, fully reviewing their insurance with them. For those who do not have insurance, we offer a discount service program (Chiropractic Lifecare of America), and accept cash patients as well.

We are always accepting new patients and would love to help anyone with whatever may be hindering their ability to live as they would like. We see patients Monday through Thursday, and we are open later one Wednesday a month as well. To set up a New Patient appointment, please give us a call at 765-286-9020 – we look forward to helping you with any chiropractic needs!