2017 Best of Ball State Winners
And also congratulations to our parking pass winners!
Things to Do
• Best Campus Event: Late Night Carnival
• Best Local Event: Muncie Gras
• Best Student Group, Organization or Club: Spectrum
• Best Local Attraction: Minnetrista
• Best Nightlife: Brother’s Bar and Grill
Food & Drink
• Best Restaurant: Puerta Vallarta
• Best Coffee: The Cup
• Best Pizza: Greeks Pizzeria
• Best Dessert: Insomnia Cookies
• Best Breakfast: Sunshine Café
• Best Sandwich/Deli: Jimmy John’s
• Best Burger: Scotty’s Brewhouse
• Best Bar: Brother’s Bar & Grill
• Best Multicultural Food: Puerta Vallarta
• Best Place to Eat on Campus: The Atrium
Services & Shopping
• Best Bank: JPMorgan Chase Bank
• Best Tanning Salon: Sun Tan City
• Best Hair Salon: Hot Heads
• Best Place to Get a Mani/Pedi: Super Nail
• Best Place to Buy/Sell Textbooks: T.I.S College Bookstore
• Best Liquor Store: Friendly Package Liquors
• Best Local Business: Art Mart
• Best Grocery Store: Marsh
• Best Transportation Service: Muncie Indiana Transportation System
• Best Health Care Service: BioLife Plasma
• Best Tattoo Parlor/Shop: Body Language Tattoo
• Best Residence Hall: LaFollete Complex
• Best Price: The Haven Apartments
• Best Landlord/Property Group: Village Promenade
• Best Apartment Complex: Village Promenade
• Best Amenities: Village Promenade
• Best Location: Village Promenade
Returning your books this week?
On Thursday, May 4, from 1p.m.-3p.m., Unified Media Advertising and Red Bull will be at T.I.S. Bookstore giving out free Red Bull! Come return your textbooks and grab a free Red Bull while they last!
Also, congratulations to Christy Couch, Drew Jamrose and Julian Magana for winning our 2017 Best of Ball State Parking Registration contest!
As with all advertising, sponsored content does not necessarily reflect the views and choices of the employees of Unified Media. Unified Media will ensure the treatment and design of advertising and sponsor content is clearly differentiated from its editorial content. Unified Media reserves the right to refuse publication of such content that, in its own judgment, would undermine the intellectual integrity, authority, and character of our enterprise. Consistent with the foregoing General Advertising Guidelines, Unified Media may reject or remove any sponsored content at any time that contains false, deceptive, misleading, or illegal content; is inconsistent with or may tend to bring disparagement, harm to reputation, or other damage to Unified Media’s brand.