Graduation is to celebrate your loved one’s accomplishments during their time at Ball State University. Is your son, daughter, friend, significant other, or even a favorite student graduating this spring?

Unified Media is offering a perfect opportunity to congratulate the hard-working graduate in your life. By placing a Graduation Wish in a special section inserted into the final issue of The Daily News during their college career, you can show your graduate(s) how proud you are. Student media at Ball State is proud to support student growth and achievement. Show your support for your student as they take on the next adventure life has to offer them.

These wishes will also be published on Facebook (@BSUDaily), on Twitter (@BallStateDaily) and online at BallStateDaily.com, and in the commemorative Graduation issue. This is your chance to show your graduate and the Ball State community how proud you are of his/her accomplishments. The graduation issue will be available on campus on April 28 and will also be placed on the information table at the commencement ceremonies. Wishes will be up social media and online at BallStateDaily.com during the first week of May.

Each graduation wish is $25. This includes a congratulations headline and an approximately 25-word wish. All materials must be in by the deadline, April 21. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to memorialize your student as part of the graduating class of 2017!

Click here to download the order form and for more details.

Or, just email us right now and we will help you get started: dnclassified@bsu.edu.