A sunny Valentine's Day, temperatures to drop

Tonight:

A chilly evening is expected tonight. Temperatures will hover in the lower 30's and will be little chilly in some of the rural areas of Delaware County. Mostly clear skies will give way to more clouds. Breezy conditions will begin primarily after midnight remaining sustained from the S 10-15 mph.

Tomorrow:

A beautiful Valentines Day for East Central Indiana is expected. Sunshine will accompany mostly clear skies. Conditions will be breezy in the early morning hours, however, should calm down for the daytime hours. High temperatures are expected to be in the low 50's. The evening is shaping up to very nice, however, wind gust up to 30 mph are possible after 10:00 p.m.

Tomorrow Evening:

The Valentine's evening is shaping up to very nice. Mostly clear skies will dominate East Central Indiana. However, wind gust up to 30 mph are possible after 10:00 p.m. The breezy conditions will remain around for much of the evening into the early morning hours of Wednesday.

7-Day Outlook:

Sunshine will continue to take hold of the entire 7-Day Outlook. Mostly clear to partly cloudy conditions will be favorable. Thursday will begin the mild warm up trend for the area. Highs temperatures will begin to climb above the normal temperatures for this time of year into the weekend. The sunshine and mild temperatures will be welcome relief to the forecast.