Happy February! Are you one of those people that always keep an eye out for free food? If so, look no further!

Ball State Daily wants to buy you dinner twice a week for an academic year! We are so excited about our updated website that we’re giving away a dining voucher valid at Ball State Dining.

One winner will receive a dining voucher valued at two free lunch or dinners per week during the 2017-2018 academic school year. Ball State University students, faculty, and staff may enter the contest once a day by visiting BallStateDaily.com from Feb. 1-28, 2017 and filling out an entry form.

It’s that simple! Let us pick up the tab for you next year-- enter today! Click here.

Contest is open to current Ball State University students, faculty, and staff only. One (1) winner will win a dinging declining-balance voucher valued at $600 to use at any Ball State Dining location during the 2017-2018 academic year. *The value equals approx. two lunch or dinners per week (approx. 70 lunch/dinner meals), but the voucher may be used at any meal period and without restriction of frequency. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, March 15, 2017, at BallStateDaily.com. The odds of winning depend on the total entries submitted. Employees of Unified Media and their immediate families are not eligible to participate and win. Contest is sponsored by Unified Media, College of Communication, Information, and Media, Ball State University, 2000 W. University Avenue, Muncie, Indiana 47306.