The Board of Trustees will hold their next set of meetings on Dec. 16. The first meeting is at 9 a.m. with a closed executive session and will continue with four other meetings at 11 a.m., 2, 2:30 and 3:30 p.m. Breanna Daugherty // DN File
Board of Trustees to hold last meeting of calendar year
The Board of Trustees will hold their last set of meetings for the year Dec. 16.
The day starts at 9 a.m. with a closed executive session and will continue with four other meetings throughout the day.
Meetings allowing the public will be at 11 a.m., 2, 2:30 and 3:30 p.m.
- 9 a.m.: Executive session — Frank A. Bracken Administration Building (closed to public)
- The board will discuss classified documents and receive information about and interview prospective employees.
- 11 a.m.: Academic and Student Affairs committee meeting — Ball Communications Building, Room 165
- The board will receive a personnel report and an update from the University Senate.
- There will also will be a presentation from the College of of Communication, Information and Media.
- 2 p.m.: Audit and Compliance committee meeting — L.A. Pittenger Student Center, Forum Room
- The board will accept a financial report, a quarterly report for investment transactions and an annual security and fire report.
- 2:30 p.m.: Finance, Facilities and Planning committee meeting — L.A. Pittenger Student Center, Forum Room
- They will be approving rates for 2017-2018 room and board contracts.
- Budget approval and naming for the new golf facility will take place, and designs will be reviewed for the Health Professions Building.
- 3 p.m. — L.A. Pittenger Student Center, Forum Room
- The board will go over decisions made in the previous three meetings.
- Interim President Terry King will give a presidential report, and a special recognition award will be presented.