Your horoscope for Dec. 7

Today's Birthday (12/07/16). Unite forces this year. Apply your talents and influence for a larger group purpose. Your academic ramblings take a new turn after spring, when domestic comforts flower. Rewrite your story as autumn wanderings lead to exciting discoveries. Play with people you love.

To get the advantage, check the day's rating: 10 is the easiest day, 0 the most challenging.

Aries (March 21-April 19): Today is a 9 -- You're especially popular for the next month, with Venus in Aquarius. Group activities go well. Get out in public. Social activities benefit your career.

Taurus (April 20-May 20):Today is an 8 -- Watch for career advances in a direction you love. Take on more responsibility this month, with Venus in Aquarius. It's easier to advance your agenda.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Today is a 7 -- Travel and discover new beauty over the coming month. It's easier to venture forth now that Venus is in Aquarius. Set study goals. Explore.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Today is a 9 -- Go over the numbers now that Venus is in Aquarius. The next month is good for saving money. Increase your assets with organization and attention.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22): Today is an 8 -- Partnerships flow with greater ease over the next month, with Venus in Aquarius. Compromise comes easier. Share beauty and love. Turn up your feminine magnetism.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Today is a 9 -- There's profitable work coming over the next month, with Venus in Aquarius, and it's the fun kind that you like. Creativity and beauty flourish with love.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Today is an 8 -- You're especially lucky in love over the next month, with Venus in Aquarius. Artistic efforts sparkle. Practice skills, talents and hobbies. Give in to romance.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Today is a 9 -- Nurture your home and family this month. Repair structural problems. Fill your house with love and beauty, with Venus in Aquarius. Cook, clean and feast together.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Today is an 8 -- Speak from the heart. Your creative muses sing to you, with Venus in Aquarius. You're especially clever and creative with communications. Write, record and express yourself.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Today is a 9 -- Gather new income over the next month, with Venus in Aquarius. It can be a quite profitable phase. You find your professional performance zone.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Today is an 8 -- You feel especially beloved this month, with Venus in your sign. Your charm and charisma shine. Try a new style or look. Step onstage and smile.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20): Today is a 9 -- Find the beauty in the silence between notes. Finish old jobs and rest, with Venus in Aquarius for a month. Fantasize and invent. Savor peaceful moments.

Astrologer  Nancy Black continues her mother  Linda Black's legacy horoscopes column. She welcomes comments and questions on Twitter, @LindaCBlack. For more astrological interpretations like today's Gemini horoscope, visit Linda Black Astrology by clicking daily horoscopes, or go to www.nancyblack.com.