How to keep your Election Day stress free

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, left, and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton participate in the third and final presidential debate at the University of Nevada Las Vegas on Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2016, in Las Vegas. (Yin Bogu/Xinhua/Sipa USA/TNS)

To find poll locations check out this list.

Polls open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.

For many college students, this election will be the first time they can exercise their right to vote. This can leave many students with multiple questions about Election Day Nov. 8.

To ensure your Election Day is as stress free as possible, make sure you know the answer to these five questions about voting in Delaware County.

1.) What should I bring?

To be able to vote in Delaware County, you need a government issued ID such as a driver’s license, passport or military ID. A student ID will not be accepted as a valid form of identification.

2.) When do polls open?

Polls in Indiana open at 6 a.m. and close at 6 p.m.

3.) Where can I vote?

There are 98 polling locations in Delaware County. For a complete list, check out this list

4.) How can I get there?

If driving or carpooling is not an option for you, you can always choose a location within walking distance from campus such as:

• First Presbyterian Church at 1400 W. Riverside Drive, Muncie, IN 47303
  • Westminster Presbyterian Church at 2801 W Riverside Drive, Muncie, IN 47304
  • Northside Church of the Nazarene at 3801 N Wheeling Ave, Muncie, IN 47304
  • Northside Church of God 1505 N Tillotson, Muncie, IN 47304

You can also choose to ride a MITS bus to another location. Riding the bus is free for all students with a current student ID.

5.) Who is on the ballot?

At this point, students should all know who the major party representatives are; however, you may not be as familiar with the local ballot. To view a full Delaware County ballot ahead of time, click here.