Your horoscope for July 13

Today's Birthday (07/13/16). Share the love this year. Begin a two-year period of home and family growth and development this summer. Breakthroughs in communications, tech and networking lead to new educational directions after autumn eclipses. Generate new income after spring eclipses prompt a change in your studies and travels. Plant seeds.

To get the advantage, check the day's rating: 10 is the easiest day, 0 the most challenging.

Aries (March 21-April 19): Today is an 8 -- Collaborate on family accounts. The next three weeks look excellent for conversation, with Mercury in Leo. Creative writing can be fun. Talk about your passions, enthusiasms and beloved people.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Today is a 9 -- Stock up on household supplies over the next two days, within budget. Track calls, orders and income carefully. Ask for what you've been promised. There's more work coming in.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Today is an 8 -- Join forces to go further. Negotiate and compromise through some minor adjustments over the next two days. Practice frugality. Listen to your partner's suggestions. The line blurs between friends and family.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Today is an 8 -- Balance work and health over the next few days. Nurture both well-being and productivity with self-discipline. Relax and let somebody take care of you. Listen carefully to one who loves you.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22): Today is a 7 -- Have fun with friends and family over the next two days. Practice a game you enjoy with mind, body and spirit. Exceed your own expectations in matters of the heart.

Virgo ( Aug. 23-Sept. 22):  Today is an 8 -- Get into a two-day cuddly domestic phase. Stay home instead of going out. Come up with new ways to improve family support structures. Hunt for best value and quality.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Today is an 8 -- Express your message over the next two days. Dig into an investigation or research project. Secrets are revealed. Word spreads like wildfire. Keep your word, and stay true to yourself.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Today is a 9 -- New opportunities deserve investigation. Focus on making money today and tomorrow. Friends help you make a profitable connection. Conserve resources and stash the surplus. Apply old tricks to new circumstances.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Today is a 9 -- Invest in work you love. Wear your power suit as you step into the limelight over the next two days. Stick to the rules and the budget you've set, even if it's tough.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Today is a 7 -- Review your plans and tie up loose ends. Rest and recuperate today and tomorrow. Your dreams can inspire a change for the better. Rely on hidden talents and assets to advance.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Today is a 9 -- Teamwork makes a difference today and tomorrow. You can always include another into your circle. Request a favor from someone who owes you. Your friends are really there for you.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20): Today is an 8 -- A professional challenge tempts you over the next few days. Address complaints only to the one who can do something about them. Focus on your goal. Crazy dreams seem possible.

Nancy Black continues her mother   Linda Black's legacy horoscopes column. She welcomes comments and questions on Twitter, @lindablack. For more astrological interpretations visit Linda Black Horoscopesand www.nancyblack.com