Your Summer 2016 concert guide

Processed with VSCOcam with p5 preset Processed with VSCOcam with hb2 preset

For a full list of concerts, check out Livenation's website.

Summer is the prime time for concerts to hit Indiana. Here's a list of some key shows this season. 

Ellie Goulding

She will be at the Farm Bureau Insurance Lawn at the White River State Park in Indianapolis on May 14. Tickets range from $32.50 to $69.50. Years & Years will be opening the show.

Miranda Lambert

Lambert will perform at Klipsch Music Center in Noblesville on May 14. Tickets range from $30.25 to $65. Kip Moore and Brothers Osbourne will be opening the concert.

Rick Springfield

Springfield’s solo tour will come to the Belterra Casino Resort in Florence on May 21. Tickets cost $45.

Emblem3

The band will be playing at the Deluxe in the Old National Center in Indianapolis on May 21, along with The Ready Set and Megan Nicole. Tickets are $25 and is general admission only.

Journey

Journey will be playing at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on May 27 as a part of Miller Lite Carb Day. Tickets for the event are $225 and come as a package including entrance into Miller Lite Carb Day, general admission to the show, one parking pass, a Journey tote bag with VIP merchandise, a commemorative VIP concert ticket and on-site VIP check-in.

Blake Shelton

Shelton will be performing at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway with Corey Cox and Chris Jansen on May 28. Tickets range from $40 to $78.

The Neighbourhood

The band will be performing at the Egyptian Room in the Old National Center in Indianapolis on June 7 with Kevin Abstract and Mothxr. Tickets are $25 and are all general admission.

Jimmy Buffett

Buffett will be performing at Klipsch Music Center on June 23 with Huey Lewis and the News. Ticket prices range from $36 to $136.50.

Bob Dylan

Dylan will be playing at the Farm Bureau Insurance Lawn on June 25. Ticket prices range from $35 to $125.

Justin Bieber

Bankers Life Fieldhouse will be flooded with Beliebers on June 25. Ticket prices range from $50.50 to $116.

Kenny Chesney

Chesney will be performing at Klipsch Music Center on June 30 at 7:30 p.m. with Old Dominion. Tickets range from $30.25 to $81.50.

Weezer and Panic! At the Disco

The bands will be performing with Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness at Klipsch Music Center on July 12. Tickets range from $24 to $74.

Coldplay

Coldplay will come to Bankers Life Fieldhouse on July 20 with Alessia Cara and Foxes. Tickets cost between $29.50 and $179.50.

Dave Matthews Band

On July 22 and 23, the Dave Matthews Band will perform at Klipsch Music Center. Ticket prices range from $39.50 to $84.00.

Halsey

On July 29, Halsey will perform at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Ticket prices range from $29.50 to $39.50.

Twenty One Pilots

The band will perform at Bankers Life Fieldhouse on July 31 with Mutemath and Chef’Special. Tickets cost range from $35 to $45.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

The Red Hot Chilli Peppers will perform at Victory Theatre in Evansville on August 11. Tickets range from $26 to $46.

KISS

KISS’ Freedom To Rock tour will make a stop at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne on August 12 with Dead Daisies. Prices range from $37.50 to $123.