Your horoscope for May 25

Today's Birthday (05/25/16). Transform your home this year. Renovate, relocate or welcome someone new to the family. You could fall in love again. Take a new professional tack around autumn, and begin a two-year phase favoring passion, romance and enthusiasms. Winter conversations lead to a career boom. Talk about love.

To get the advantage, check the day's rating: 10 is the easiest day, 0 the most challenging.

Aries (March 21-April 19): Today is a 6 -- Your past work speaks well for you. Update your resume. Take new territory for a major revelation. A previous assumption turns out to be false. Travel later. An opportunity awaits.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Today is a 5 -- Your imagination soars. Dream about how you'd like the future to go. Draw upon hidden resources, and take an educational trip. Ponder possibilities and determine which to pursue.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Today is a 7 -- Use money to make money. Watch for hidden agendas. Discover a benefit you never thought you'd see. Friends provide an important connection. Don't get distracted by a troll. Keep your sense of humor.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Today is a 5 -- When in breakdown, look for what's missing, the presence of which would make a difference. Breakthroughs are nearby. Get a new view from friends and partners. Choose from your heart.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22):  Today is a 5 -- Stay out of somebody else's argument. Communications can misfire. Get into a quiet, productive groove. Make long-term plans and schedule them. Research your options. Slow down with sharp objects.

Virgo ( Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Today is a 5 -- A lucky break appears, offering big dividends. Optimism plus effort equals cash. Get everyone on board, and determine roles to take advantage of the opportunity. Budget before spending. Strategize, and then move.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Today is a 6 -- Avoid expense and risk, with Venus opposition Mars. Keep the faith and make changes for the better. Consider tossing everything and starting over. Comfort a frustrated partner.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Today is a 5 -- Establish harmony at home. Get your chores done. Communication and good food go together well. Let your family know you're here for them. Clean and de-clutter for new space to create in.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Today is a 6 -- Obstacles in the arenas of love and money slow the action. Tempers could be short. Provide patience to a situation that lacks it. A little compassion goes a long way.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Today is a 6 -- There's temporary confusion. Sparks could fly. Choose your battles carefully. Listen to all considerations. Some things aren't worth fussing over. Go along with what your partner wants.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Today is a 5 -- Make a change, and get terms in writing. New ideas don't always work the first time. Watch for hidden complications. Avoid controversy and conflict. Take a walk and consider.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20): Today is a 7 -- Follow through and gain status. Graduate to the next level. Advance your career by taking charge of a job that others can't. You're earning more than your pay. Confront a tricky puzzle.

Nancy Black continues her mother   Linda Black's legacy horoscopes column. She welcomes comments and questions on Twitter, @lindablack. For more astrological interpretations visit Linda Black Horoscopesand www.nancyblack.com