CBS Sports Network airing two Ball State men's basketball games

<p>Member's of the Ball State men's basketball team prepare to return to the floor after a timeout against Valparaiso on&nbsp;Nov. 28, 2015, at Worthen Arena. DN PHOTO AMER KHUBRANI</p>

Member's of the Ball State men's basketball team prepare to return to the floor after a timeout against Valparaiso on Nov. 28, 2015, at Worthen Arena. DN PHOTO AMER KHUBRANI

CBS Sports Network added the Ball State men's basketball regular season final against Northern Illinois to its television network, in addition to the Feb. 19 game.

The first matchup between the two opponents has been promoted by Ball State athletics as a '#Muncieout'. The season finale game is now March 4 at 6 p.m., an hour ahead of the original start time. 

Ball State is in sole possession of first place in the West Division of the Mid-American Conference with a 17-9, 8-5 MAC record. Right behind them is the Huskies at 18-8 with a 7-6 MAC record.

Tipoff is set for 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 19. For the televised game, Ball State men’s basketball tickets are $6 for general admission and $10 for reserved tickets. Hot dogs are on sale for $1 and fans can receive a free Baskin Robbins cookie with the purchase of any food item other than a hot dog. Parking is free except in the donor lots, with shuttles available.