Enchanted Luminaria Walk

The Enchanted Luminaria Walk is an annual holiday event hosted by Minnetrista. The event is free, open to the public. Sam Condon, communications specialist at Minnetrista, said there will be something for people of all ages.

"It can be a boyfriend, girlfriend, couple night or family night. It could be a kids only or adults only. There will be festive music, holiday food and more,” Condon said.

The walk is December 4-5, 6-9 p.m. The event will feature Christmas decorations and lights, carolers, live music, crafts, food and vendors.

After a two-year hiatus, the “Frosty the Snowman blacklight theater performance returns, performing every 30 minutes beginning at 6 p.m.” Condon said.

Musical performances throughout the weekend will include A Basham & Bly Christmas Special, White River Recorders and Ellen Adney.

Minnetrista and community members worked together this year to put together the walk. Human resources assistant of Minnetrista, Mary Zwickl, said they currently have over 50 volunteers working inside and a dozen people working outside to light the luminaries.

“We just appreciate Ball State being apart of it because we have a lot of fraternities and organizations that come as a group and they are a part of getting this thing going you know we really rely on volunteers for it so we just appreciate everyone in the community,” Zwickl said.

For more information about the Enchanted Luminaria Walk visit www.minnetrista.net. For volunteer opportunities contact Mary Zwickl at 765-287-3530.